For renewal of driving license, you need to
- Bring your expired driving license to the Traffic Unit to enable collection of renewal form from the Police Office
- For those who lost expired driving license issued at BTC or TUC, you should collect a copy from either Council as a proof that you are actually an eligible driver.
- Having got such a copy, bring it to Traffic Unit to enable collection of renewal form
- Bring the signed renewal form from the Traffic Unit back to the Highway Authority Office for issuing a renewed driving license
Other things required:
- Pay renewal fee of AUD$10.00