Custom declaration form can now be filled online for customers who wish to do so. Please click here to start.
Instruction to help completing your online Custom Declaration Forms
* = questions marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed
Page 1 - Sender
- Locality = your city or town
- Country of posting / destination = on the sender page this is YOUR own country, select from the drop-down menu
Page 2 – Recipient
- Locality = city or town where you want your item to be delivered
- Country of posting / destination = on the recipient page this is the destination, select from the drop-down menu
Page 3 – Content
- EMS = check the box EMS if you know that it is an express mail item
- Description = complete a simple, brief description of the contents of the item
- HS code = The Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System, also known as the Harmonized System (HS) is an internationally standardized system of names and numbers to classify products.
- A code may be automatically generated by the form depending on your answer in the description box.
- Article value = add the approximate value of the goods in your local currency (that is the currency of the sender country)